我的位置:首頁 >   > 

    【MAD】因為我是—羅羅亞‧索隆!

    發表時間:


      看完果斷燃成渣渣了,索隆真男人!下面是簡介+內容翻譯,我手打打超久的.....英文實力渣渣的傷不起(淚奔

    youtube editor:FoxTamerMGO BGM:Hurt - Thomas Bergersen / Rada -Thomas Bergersan

    A Man made a promise.
    一個男人做出了一個承諾

    「One day either you or me will become the best ever promise!」
    「總有一天,不是我就是你,一定要成為世界第一的劍豪!說好了!」

    A Man swore to be the best.
    一個發誓要成為最強的男人

    「I'll become the strongest swordsman in the word!」
    「我要成為世上最強的劍豪!」

    A man with Ambition.
    一個有著野心的男人

    「I'll follow my own ambitions!」
    「我只想依照我的信念做事!」

    A Man seeks revenge.
    一個行走在復仇之路上的男人

    「I...I will...I'll never lose again!」
    「我......我再也......再也不會輸了!」

    A Man cuts what wills.
    一個斬斷一切的男人

    「I'll be know as the man who can cut steel.」
    「只要能打敗你,我就是能斬斷鋼鐵的人,對吧?」

    A Man turned into a devil.
    一個成為了惡魔的男人

    A Man chose to sacrifice.
    一個選擇犧牲自己的男人

    「Please take my life for his...I sak this of you.」
    「用我的人頭來代替吧!希望你就此放過他們!」

    A Man that experienced hell.
    一個經歷了地獄般痛苦的男人

    「If you can't even protect your captain,then your ambition is worthless!」
    「連船長都保護不了還談什麼野心!」

    「Absolutely...Nothing!」
    「什......什麼都沒發生!」

    A Man forced to kneel.
    一個被迫下跪的男人

    「Please,train me in the ways of the sword.」
    「請教我劍術!」

    「I want to become stronger!」
    「我想變得更強!」

    A Man refused to lose.
    一個拒絕失敗的男人

    「Why don't step back?」
    「為什麼不躲?」

    「Because if I were to take one step back,I believe all those important oaths,promises and many other deals til now,will all go to waste and I'll never be able to return before you,even again.」
    「我只是覺得如果在這裡退縮了,那過去那些重要的誓言、約定全部都會消失不見,再也回不到這裡。」

    「Yes,that's called losing.」
    「對,這就叫敗北!」

    「That's why I can't step back.」
    「那我就更不能躲了!」

    「Even if it means death?」
    「死也沒關係嗎?」

    「Death may be better.」
    「死掉還比較好呢!」

    A Man called....
    這個男人名為......

    FoxTamerMGO Presents
    FoxTamerMGO(這是作者)為你呈現

    「Roronoa Zoro.」
    「羅羅亞‧索隆」

    「Santoryo!」
    「三刀流!」

    「There's someone that I must meet again.」
    「我有一個必須再見一面的人。」

    「And until that day.Not even death himself can take my life away!」
    「在打敗那個男人之前,就算是死神,也奪不走我的命!」

    「My head many not be worth much at the moment.....」
    「我的人頭雖然還稱不上多有名氣......」

    「But this is the head of the man who will eventually become the world's number one swordsman!」
    「但如果說這是將要成為世界第一大劍豪的男人的人頭。」

    「My goal is to become the world's best swordsman.」
    「我的目標是成為世界第一。」

    「If I can just defeat this man.....」
    「如果我能打敗這個男人......」

    「Bring the strongest swordsman in fishman island.」
    「把漁人島最強的劍士帶來!」

    「You're not even able to kill my boredom.」
    「你小子連給我消遣都不配。」

    「I can't afford to lose!」
    「我怎麼能輸!」

    「I'll become so strong that my name will reach the heavens!」
    「我要讓自己變得很強,強到讓我的名字,足以響徹天堂!!!」

    「I can't be defeated in a fight,not even once!」
    「我不能被打敗,一次也不行!」

    「When I decided to become the greatest swordsman in the world......I've already discarded my life.
    「當我想成為最強劍士時......早就把生死置之度外了

    「When the world shoves you around,you've just gotta stand up and shove back.」
    「災難總是接踵而至,這正是世間的常理!」

    「It isn't like you can do anything just by giving excuses.」
    「你以為只要解釋一下,就有誰會來救你嗎?」

    「If I die,then I am just a man who can make it this far.」
    「要是死了,就只能說明我不過是如此程度的男人!」

    「A would that'd kill an ordinary person...I won't lose to it!」
    「即使會使普通人死掉的傷.....我也不可以死!」

    「I can't allow myself to be ordinary.」
    「我怎麼可以是普通人!」